Laughter is Timeless
Imagination has no age
And Dreams are Forever
DREAM as if you will live forever
Live as if you will die today

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wondering

So its the night before my birthday and I am wondering what another year will bring. 2008 was good but when does it get great? Don't get me wrong I love my life and everything that goes with it, but do you ever wonder? My first wonder is how would it be to get different job? Do I want to or am I just full of it? What about a hobby? What about hiring a cleaning person? wondering what do you think....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to have a cleaning person AND a hobby! I wonder all the time.. I wonderd so much that I completley and utterly threw my life for a loop last year. We all wonder what if.

S Murdock said...

I second the cleaning person idea...I've considered getting a part-time job just to pay for it!! I like a clean house, just don't like to clean :-)