Laughter is Timeless
Imagination has no age
And Dreams are Forever
DREAM as if you will live forever
Live as if you will die today

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year

Well I decided it was about time to write something for the New Year. 2008 went out with a fizzle and in came 2009. Things to look forward to in 2009. I am going to start working part-time again. I will be turning 33 this year, but you are only as old as you act and I act like a kid so I'm going with 25... Chris is still working as a supervisor at Kellogg, I'm not sure if he likes it or not we'll have to see. Rylee is hating 7th grade because of the "drama" what ever that mean to an 11 year old. Then there is SOCCER SOCCER and more SOCCER it is official Rylee has made the Premier team with Rush, she is so excited. So that is it for me I will start again with the week in review starting tomorrow so please stay in touch.

No comments: