Laughter is Timeless
Imagination has no age
And Dreams are Forever
DREAM as if you will live forever
Live as if you will die today

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week In Review for 1/4/09-1/10/09

This week went by so fast I don't know what to say. Monday Rylee was out of school still from x-mas break. Chris and I went to work. Tuesday Rylee started training again with Rob in Woods Cross and Jack went to the Vet. His tail wouldn't lift up and he had to get some shots. :-(
Wednesday Chris gets off early to volunteer at Rylee's school they do Soccer Club but it was canceled once again. Thursday we had soccer practice in Woods Cross for Rylee and I went shopping at Kholes and found a cute outfit plus shoes for under $100.00. Oh I can't forget that Chris decided to paint the house so we...he started that. He started in the bathroom and will move to the hall and finish in the front room. Yes it does stink in my house right now. Maybe that is why in my last post I was talking about a cleaning lady. Friday was my birthday yep I am now officially 33 years young as I like to call it. Again Chris surprised me with gorgeous flowers at work. We went out to eat at the Timbermine yummy! Saturday was our usual we went to Rylee's soccer game and they played a team younger then them and won by a gazillion, I stopped counting at 10 and that was in the first half of the game. Chris finished the painting in the bathroom. The common Sunday is here Rylee and Chris are Snowboarding and I am left home for some peace and quiet. I hope every one has a great week ahead of them. (It's snowing again).

No comments: