Laughter is Timeless
Imagination has no age
And Dreams are Forever
DREAM as if you will live forever
Live as if you will die today

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Week In Review for 12/29/08-01/03/09

Well here we go the week in review. Monday I went to work first day back since the 23rd of December. Rylee went to the movies with Ramona, Rachel and Rebecca, she saw Valkyrie and she really liked it. Tuesday I went and got my hair done. Wednesday was New Years Eve Rylee played in a friendly aka scrimmage for charity. We went and played a game at Ramona's and Chris and I went to bed before midnight yes before midnight. New Years day was a day of rest and relaxing at home. Friday Rylee and I went shopping and Rylee got her hair colored again. I also finely ordered my necklace. The necklace will be done on the 12th. Great gift for my birthday. Saturday Rylee had an indoor soccer game in Woods Cross they played the Fire Birds and won 8-1 it was a really good game. In short that is the Kiernan's week in review.

No comments: