Laughter is Timeless
Imagination has no age
And Dreams are Forever
DREAM as if you will live forever
Live as if you will die today

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Week In Review for 1/11/09-1/18/09

I know all of you are excited to here about the week of Chris, Amy and Rylee. Monday Chris had off so he went and hung out with Jim. I worked from 1-10 yea it was alittle different but it was ok. Tuesday starts our day of driving to Woodscross for soccer. Wednesday I started yoga, it is so much fun, well it makes me laugh so I guess that's fun. I went to yoga with Karen and there was 26 people and I bet there will be 16 come next week. Thursday back to Woodscross for practice this time. Friday Chris and I had a date we went to Rickenbacher its by the Ogden Airport. Dinner was great we had to make reservation for 7:30 we didn't get out of there until 9:00 and 100.00 later. It was one of those fancy pancy restaurant with cloth napkin and such. Chris hates them but it fun to act grown up sometimes. Saturday brings us to Woodscross again for a soccer game this time. Rylee scored 2 goals and made one assist she was on it. After soccer we went to Build-a-bear for Jazmyns birthday. We had so much fun. Saturday night I our helped Chris paint the house. Maybe before we die we will get carpet. Sunday was grocerie shopping and Jazmyns birthday party at my moms house. So for now have a great couple of hours before it starts again.

No comments: