Laughter is Timeless
Imagination has no age
And Dreams are Forever
DREAM as if you will live forever
Live as if you will die today

Friday, May 22, 2009

What's Up

It's been awhile since my last post so I thought I would take a minute and let you all know whats been going on with the Kiernan's. Rylee just finished the Spring season of Soccer with Rush they did pretty good. Chris is still working at Kelloggs as the Maintaince Supervisor. Amy is still working at Vista College right now I am Interim Campus Director. We have been very busy school is almost out for Rylee that means she will be moving up to 8th Grade next year. In the next couple of months we will be going to some soccer tournaments. First is in June the Utah Summer games in Cedar City (its always fun). July we will be going to Steamboat Colorado and in July Moscow Idaho, yep Idaho. I'm wondering about that one....

I will be starting Weber State in the Fall. Kinda freaking out about that.

Rylee turned 12 on Thursday. Where does the time go?

Well Good Bye for now. I will try to keep this page up to date. Have a Great Memorial Weekend....

1 comment:

Mara Sikkink said...

What are you going to be doing here at Weber State?!?! Ogden or Davis campus?!?! Maybe I'll see you around!