Laughter is Timeless
Imagination has no age
And Dreams are Forever
DREAM as if you will live forever
Live as if you will die today

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Getting Ready for MONDAY

So its Sunday and beautiful outside. But Sunday always means that tomorrow is Monday. Last week was a short week we had Monday off for Memorial Day (love short weeks). Work hasn't hired a new Director yet so I'm still filling in (yuck). When you have so much to do and don't know what to do you get very frustrated (then the computers aren't working JOY!).

I am going to go to work tomorrow with a good attitude and have a good we. Next week is a short week for me to... But here is the kicker. The new director is starting on Monday the 8th and I am only working the 8th and 9th.

Starting Memorial Day I turned over a new leaf and started to wear sun screen (kinda worried about skin cancer).

This last week was crazy. It was Rylee's last week at school. She won 2 awards. Plus Chris and I had to work late every night. Rylee also started practicing with Spitfire again.

Hoping the next week is better than the last one!!

No comments: