Laughter is Timeless
Imagination has no age
And Dreams are Forever
DREAM as if you will live forever
Live as if you will die today

Monday, December 15, 2008

Hard Decisions

Hard Decisions
DoesBold any one else have to make one in the next day or 2? Well I have to decide if I want to further my career at Vista or go part time to be a mom to Rylee and further my own personal career of..... that's the problem. I don't know what I want to do when I grow up. I have talked to Chris about going back part time and then going to school and there is the question again doing what when I grow up? Any Ideas??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should become a contortionis, grow a beard and join the circus.
kiddin.
Whatever you do I know you will make the right choce. Decisions of this magnitude are hard to make.. good luck.

S Murdock said...

Wow, those decisions are rough. I didn't know you were going through that...feel free to call if you need to vent! Good luck and let me know what you decide!